[Pmwiki-users] Information gems regarding PmWiki

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jan 8 05:25:20 CST 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> low volume ;-)  How about this address (also as new e-mail list?)
>
> 	pmwiki-docs at pmichaud.com

I don't know how much it costs to register a domain, but maybe it's time
you considered grabbing pmwiki.org?

Oops.. I just checked and you do have that domain:

	http://www.ratite.com/whois/whois.cgi?domain=pmwiki.org

(note: go google, go... I just searched for: domain pmwiki.org :-)

So I think the e-mail address should be:

	pmwiki-docs at pmwiki.org

instead. (Similarly, it should be pmwiki-users at pmwiki.org).

When you go to

	http://www.pmwiki.org

you're redirected to http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki
It'd be 'nicer' if it wasn't but I've no idea how difficult that'd be to
change.

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr