[Pmwiki-users] Another interlink-pattern issue

John Rankin john.rankin
Sun Jan 11 15:44:45 CST 2004

> > Do these have || or just | -- might it be possible to allow | in a URI
> > but treat || as a table delimiter?
>
> Not easily with the current setup.  It's fairly hard to craft patterns
> that allow single characters but exclude repeated ones.  I think I'd
> prefer the "null character" approach where something terminates the URL
> without introducing extra markup.

I know :-( I've been trying to define a pattern for a path that allows '.'
but not '..'. In the end I decided to work around it in another way. It's
kind of strange that regexps don't (AFAIK) have a 'not' operator.

Well you could try

  \.[^\.]

which should be a dot followed by not a dot.

JR

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr