[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

John Feezell johnfeezell
Tue Jan 13 20:03:50 CST 2004

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:41:14 -0700, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com>
wrote:

> [cut]
>
> Anyway, that's pretty much where things sit for now.  All comments,
> feedback, and suggestions are *greatly* welcomed.
>
> Pm

Pm,  attached is a png file showing what a page looks like on my machine.
I'm using Opera  Version 7.11 Build  2880 Platform  Win32 System  Windows
2000
  Java  Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.

The menu at the top does not appear to be displaying correctly.
If you'd like other screen shots, let me know I'd be happy to prepare them.

/JF