[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Nathan Jones nathanj
Tue Jan 13 20:22:21 CST 2004

John Feezell <johnfeezell at 3wplace.com> wrote:
>I'm using Opera  Version 7.11 Build  2880 Platform  Win32 System  Windows
>The menu at the top does not appear to be displaying correctly.

Could you elaborate on what you mean when you say it doesn't display
correctly? MSIE 6.0 displays the page the same way Opera 7 does for you
and me.

If you are referring to two out of five links appearing below the blue
line (a change from the current version) - this appears to be by design.
The top three links (wiki related) appear in the wikiheadr cell and the
bottom two links (page related) appear in the wikititler cell.

--
Nathan Jones