FYI (was Re: [Pmwiki-users] Information gems regarding PmWiki)

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jan 14 07:11:20 CST 2004

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

[snip]
> The general policy on pmichaud.com is that anyone can add and edit pages,
> period.  If there's a page or group I don't want anyone to modify, or if
> the general policy becomes unworkable due to malicious edits, then I'll
> start adding layers of protection to prevent such modifications.
[snip]

I've copied Pm's answer in this mail  to this page:
	http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Christian/Gems#policy

feel free to move/copy it to a better location. (I'd do it if I had an
idea abt were to put it).

/Christian

--
Dr. Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44       http://www.md.kth.se/~chr