[Pmwiki-users] Forms / KnowledgeBase

Ciaran ciaranj
Fri Jul 16 10:36:17 CDT 2004

A couple more questions :)
1) I can't seem to get support for $title working within my forms (I
want to populate some fields with the page name when the form is first
created
2) If a user backs out without submitting the intiial form a sort of
stub page is automatically created, is this correct ?
3) Is it possible to query the forms, I.e I'd like at some point to be
able to produce a table based on All the forms in the current Group,
that would be great ? :)

Want, want, want, and no give, its weird being on the *other* side of
a project for once! :)
- Ciaran

--
- Ciaran