[Pmwiki-users] Forms / KnowledgeBase

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Fri Jul 16 19:10:23 CDT 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:36:05 +0100, Ciaran <ciaranj at gmail.com> wrote:

> A couple more questions :)
> 1) I can't seem to get support for $title working within my forms (I
> want to populate some fields with the page name when the form is first
> created

Tell me more about what you are wanting to do with the $title varible.
Do you want to display this in the form?
Or, do you wnat to display it in the final PmWiki page?

> 2) If a user backs out without submitting the intiial form a sort of
> stub page is automatically created, is this correct ?

This is correct.  I want FTS to be sure to record any active made
with an new page in a group that has a default form attached to it.
Would be something important for you?
How would you see it working?

> 3) Is it possible to query the forms, I.e I'd like at some point to be
> able to produce a table based on All the forms in the current Group,
> that would be great ? :)

Tell me some more about what you are wanting to achieve.  There is
currently build into the FTS a procedure to "export" the fields
contained in a PmWiki page created with a FTS form.  However, this
currently is set to apply to only a simgle page.

> Want, want, want, and no give, its weird being on the *other* side of
> a project for once! :)
> - Ciaran

----
snip