[Pmwiki-users] File Uploads (Question, plus Suggestion)

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Thu Mar 18 07:35:43 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 05:16:54PM -0800, Steven Leite wrote:
> Question:  There was some discussion of attaching files to pages
> instead of groups.  What came of that?  I'd like to be able to bulk
> upload files in a folder, but I don't want 1000 files showing up in
> the [$Attachlist] directive.  I'd like to see the [$Attachlist]
> directive work only for the current page (assuming we could put those
> files in a folder specifically for that page).

I have no idea by now how the upload works, but my first thought after
reading your message was that uploads should be page specific and that
PmWiki should have something like a GroupUploads page for "group
uploads" - working just as GroupAttributes.

I now shut up and have a look t the uploads first, before speaking more
about it :)

-- Balu