[Pmwiki-users] Linking to uploads in other groups?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Mar 24 05:42:58 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 09:27:12AM +0100, Hugo Fjelsted Alr?e wrote:
> Can I link to uploaded files in other groups than the one I am
> linking from? If so, how?

It's not built-in to the default upload script.  However, there are a
couple of options:
1.  You can use an InterMap link--i.e., define an InterMap entry to
    the uploads directory for the other group and then use that.
2.  You can use Christian Ridderstr?m's "UploadExtended" script from
    the Cookbook (http://www.pmichaud.com/wiki/Cookbook/UploadExtended).