[Pmwiki-users] Re: Calendar (freesupport.php)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Mar 25 22:38:13 CST 2004

I thought including the freesupport.php would fix the problem of free links not being supported in the Calendar add-on.

I tried it, but it doesn't seem to be working.  Could I get a clarification on that, and exactly what steps do I have to take to make free links work.  What order do they get included, and can freesupport.php be included in the calendar.php, or do they both have to be included in config.php?

Here's an example of a free link that's NOT workign:

{{My Photogallery/My Photogallery}}
{{Articles/Articles}}

Thanks,

--S