[Pmwiki-users] WikiStyles and Images

Eric Celeste efc
Fri Mar 26 00:47:04 CST 2004

Using 0.6.14, can't seem to get WikiStyles to affect images. Tried...

    %width=40% http://thomas.lib.umn.edu/wupl/Staff.HomePage/org.png

...And the image is still 500+ px wide. I even put this markup in the
sandbox on pmwiki.org and had no result. This is a bummer since I'm trying
to use WikiStyles to facilitate imagemaps.

My eventual destination is to add an "ismap" tag to an image using the
following combination... In the config.php I've put...

   $WikiStyleTags['ismap'] = array('img' => 'ismap ');
   $WikiStyle['map']['ismap'] = '1';

And in the markup I've put...

   %map% [[Attach:org.txt Attach:org.png]]

...where org.txt holds the imagemap and org.png the corresponding picture.

I'm stumped.

...Eric

Eric Celeste / 612-624-4126 / efc at umn.edu / http://umn.edu/home/efc
Associate University Librarian for Information Technology
University of Minnesota (Twin Cities) Libraries