[Pmwiki-users] Re: Google problems with my wiki?

Neil Herber nospam
Wed Nov 24 20:29:31 CST 2004

Jan

Again according to the Google FAQ, sites that have too few pages or too few
references from other sites are not listed even though they may have been
crawled.

The only way to know if you have been crawled is to look at the server logs
to see if Google has paid a visit.

In my logs the AGENT shows up as:

         Googlebot/2.1 (+http://www.googlebot.com/bot.html)

At 2004-11-24  05:47 PM -0800, Jan Peters is rumored to have said:
>Neil,
>
>I also submitted it to Google as
>
>www-clmc.usc.edu/~jrpeters/pmwiki/
>
>where www-clmc.usc.edu has been indexed.
>It does not seem to have anything to do with that?
>Any clues?
>
>Jan
>.....snipped....

Neil