[Pmwiki-users] Unwanted filename in attachment field

jmp@mrjmp.plus.com jmp
Thu Nov 25 03:06:11 CST 2004

Using PmWiki 1.0.8, whenever I use the ?action=upload function a filename appears
in the "name attachment as" field. It is the name of a file I uploaded some
weekes ago. This happens whether I start the upload function by adding the URL
manually, or by putting the Attach:file.txt in a page and clicking the question
mark. It is especially annoying in the latter case. I have several novice users
on the site so am hoping to get this sorted!

It happens on different browsers and different computers, so it doesn't seem to
be an autofill problem.

thanks everyone,

James