[Pmwiki-users] Re: can pmwiki handle hierarchical content?

Robert P. J. Day rpjday
Mon Oct 18 15:39:53 CDT 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Stefan Candea wrote:

> > On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 04:21:06PM -0400, Stefan Candea wrote:
> >> I believe that similar page names and group names can coexist.  Thus no
> >> need to know in advance.  As it is today in PmWiki.  However, even with
> >> current version, a page called LinuxHardware can evolve into a
> >> LinuxHardware/SoundCards and a LinuxHardware/Printers page.
> >
> > False.  In the current version it's impossible to have a page called
> > just "LinuxHardware".  You can have either LinuxHardware.LinuxHardware
> > or LinuxHardware.HomePage, but not "LinuxHardware" with no group.
>
> Indeed, I am outdated.  As the thread is growing could you please repeat
> the full question and I will rephrase my analogy (to comply to the syntax
> - the idea will remain the same)

comments on the following?  it's not done yet, but i'm wondering if
there are any major flaws.  i'm just about to write the "drawbacks"
part.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MultiLevelGroups

rday