[Pmwiki-users] Re: can pmwiki handle hierarchical content?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Oct 18 18:54:54 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 05:32:35PM -0400, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Stefan Candea wrote:
>
> comments on the following?  it's not done yet, but i'm wondering if
> there are any major flaws.  i'm just about to write the "drawbacks"
> part.
>
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MultiLevelGroups

It's a bit long to read, and in the interest of keeping the thread messages
short I'll just note that I proposed almost exactly this system back in June
(http://pmichaud.com/pipermail/pmwiki-users_pmichaud.com/2004-June/005233.html)
and it didn't receive much approval from the group, although that may have
been because there were too many other confusing proposals floating around.

Pages with new suggestions for features typically can go in the
Development WikiGroup on pmwiki.org, or be placed in PITS
(http://www.pmwiki.org/PITS).