[Pmwiki-users] RSS alerts for changed pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Sep 2 23:24:23 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 07:27:07PM -0800, Dan LaSota wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the beginnings of a set of PmWiki pages set up at
> http://ofolio.com/userFAQ.html
>
> I'm wondering if there is a way to set up an RSS system for the
> pages? Or some of the pages? If anyone can point to some
> documentation I'd be grateful.

Try adding the following to your local/config.php:

   include_once('scripts/rss.php');

Then try
   http://ofolio.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.AllRecentChanges&action=rss

The ?action=rss will examine the given page for a WikiTrail (a bullet
list of page names, such as RecentChanges) and create an RSS for that
trail.