[Pmwiki-users] fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed

Pham Cong Dinh pcdinh2004
Sat Sep 18 10:21:37 CDT 2004

Hi everybody,

I have just download and in installed pmwiki2.0 del5 on my Linux host
with php4 support. After executing |chmod 777 |my pmwiki2 folder, I got:

*Warning*: fopen(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose
uid is 32047 is not allowed to access
/home/pcdinh/public_html/php/pmwiki2/wiki.d owned by uid 99 in
*/home/pcdinh/public_html/php/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php* on line *244*

*Warning*: fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in */home/pcdinh/public_html/php/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php* on line *244*

      PmWiki can't process your request

Cannot acquire lockfile

We are sorry for any inconvenience.

After that, I installed pmwiki 2.0 on my Windows box and pmwiki has
created a folder named wiki.d with and .flock file in it. I uploaded
this folder. But I got this error:

fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/pcdinh/public_html/php/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php on line 244

I have search this error on Google with the keyword: /.flock+pmwiki and
it seems that many people have got this error like me. But I dont find
any solution. What could I do now?

Thanks and best regards,

Dinh