[Pmwiki-users] fopen(wiki.d/.flock): failed

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Sep 18 11:01:05 CDT 2004

Sounds like there are two problems at work here.  The first is just
probably a bug in 2.0.devel5 not setting permissions properly
for safe_mode.  I'll see if I can find/fix the problem there.

The other is just the general problem with PHP's "safe_mode"
that PmWiki can't do much about.
See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PhpSafeMode for more details.

Please feel free to file a new PITS request for this
(http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/PITS/NewIssue).

Pm