problem solved! Re: [Pmwiki-users] safe mode problem?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Sep 24 14:59:13 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 08:54:52PM +0200, Stefan Haslinger wrote:
> P.P.S. to Patrick: Is there anything I can do regarding PmWiki as a
> chargeback for your support? My mother tongue -
> as you might have noticed - is german.

Umm, cash is always appreciated!   1/2  :-)

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SendPmMoney

But really, I'm just glad to see the system being used and useful to
others, and any comments/suggestions for improvement are always appreciated.