[Pmwiki-users] Link styles

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Sep 28 23:27:26 CDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 01:20:14AM -0400, Dawn Green wrote:
> Okay, that is all good and gives me some ideas for the future that I've yet to
> use.  Now, I need is the ability to make a single link on a page appear in a
> larger font.  I have tried !! [+  ... +] and others to no avail.  It may just
> not be doable??

[+...+] should work.  It works on pmwiki.org:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/MakeLinksLarger

so something else must be going on.  Perhaps you have a stylesheet entry
for <a> elements that is overriding the <span> used to increase the
size of the text?  If that's the case, we may need to fix up the stylesheets
a bit to keep that from happening.