[pmwiki-users] Indent or style entire section

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Sun Apr 17 22:55:09 CDT 2005

Then, "going to be..."  means the answer is, for today, no... if I want

%green%

to apply to all lines and mark up that follows over a series of
paragraphs, lists, indented lines, I must type it in front of each
one...

ditto if you wanted to indent an entire section with a similar series
of lines-paras with a diversity of wiki mark up...

OK, I'll stay tuned...