[pmwiki-users] Re: Edit page extensions

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Apr 25 15:48:51 CDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 10:02:53PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
>
> > > Me, I kind of like Christian's "Site" group, but I'm adverse to
> > > predefining group names that an author/admin might want to use for
> > > some other purpose.
>
> Couldn't the name of the group be taken from a variable, with a suitable
> default?

Of course it can be (and will be) a variable, but as you know it's a
bit of extra work for a site admin to have to move pages into a new
group.  Better is to get something that works initially if we can.

> I don't think the length is that important, it's not like you'll be
> messing *that* often with pages... How about WikiConfig or SiteConfig?

"PmConfig", "WikiConfig", and "SiteConfig" all work for me.  Feel free
to vote for your favorite...