[pmwiki-users] what is the best way to "add pages" to a PITS entry

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Sat Apr 30 15:44:59 CDT 2005

Currently there are a couple of PITS entries (358 and 291) that talk about
enhancements to MailPosts or adding a watchlist feature to PmWiki. I have
several comments I would like to add to the discussion regarding the
administrative headaches I have with mailing lists. The comments are
anecdotal, and don't really propose any solutions - but they do raise
points that any mailing list manager would want to consider.

Rather than swamp the current PITS entries with this stuff, I would like to
put it on a page somewhere and insert a reference on the PITS pages. But
the question I am faced with is "Where?". I hate to utter the phrase, but
it looks like a good use for sub-pages. Any and all suggestions welcome.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668