[pmwiki-users] Re: Question about HTML output for link targets

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Feb 2 11:43:08 CST 2005

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

> Whenever I've set PmWiki to default $ScriptUrl to not include
> the http://, something has always broken on someone's server somewhere.
> Thus I prefer to keep the default robust and let others tune it as
> appropriate.

Well, I just find something that broke when setting $ScriptUrl to ''. The
mailposts now don't show the URI for the page that's been changed...

Maybe we should have to variables for referring to the 'script'? One that
always uses an external link and one that can be a relative link?

(I like the idea of using short/relative links)

/Christian