[pmwiki-users] Migrating Discussion list issues . . .

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 10 08:52:09 CST 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 08:25:51PM -0800, Noel Llopis wrote:
> Any change of making that even more general, and allowing individual people
> to subscribe to changes in any wiki page? Whenever anything changes, they
> get an email.
>
> I know we have RSS feeds (which are awesome by the way), but some people
> still like the nature of emails. I don't want to send emails for every
> change, but allowing people to subscribe themselves to individual pages (or
> groups) would be great.

As mentioned in my previous message, this is PITS 00291, with
the same issues of dealing with improperly subscribed addresses and
spambots still applying.  :-)

(I just now noticed that the previous message I responded to was originally
sent Jan 20, and is coming from my old hosting service provider.  It's
interesting that it spent three weeks in the queue.  :-)