[pmwiki-users] WikiSandBox . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:13:14 CST 2005

>On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 03:04:30PM -0800, Menachem Shapiro wrote:
>> B"H
>>
>> I was just wondering if there was a way to periodiacally wipe the
>> WikiSandbox clean?

>You can do it with a cron process that periodically eliminates
>the wiki.d/Main.WikiSandbox file.

Alternatively, keep a backup of the original file, and overwrite it.
That "original" file could have a message, "sorry, but this page is
periodically wiped."

>However, I should probably (re-)publish my cookbook recipe that
>automatically clears the sandbox (or any other page) after N
>minutes of inactivity.

Probably a good idea. A cron might run just as somebody saved their
handiwork, so they could see how it worked. It would suck to
indiscriminately wipe it.

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"