[Pmwiki-users] Upgrade issuse (pmwiki1 -> pmwiki2)

chr@home.se chr
Mon Jan 10 05:43:57 CST 2005

Hi

I just found an annoying issue when upgrading from PmWiki1 to PmWiki2.

I've used several pages such as

	Christian-v40
	Christian-v41
	Christian-v42

for things related to 'week 40', 'week 41' and 'week 42' (week = "vecka"
in Swedish). These pages are therefore in the installation of PmWiki 1
really called 'Christian-v40' (note the lower case 'v', which is
consistent with Swedish typography). However, a link in the new PmWiki
instllation such as

	[[Christian-v40]]

attempts to link to 'Christian-V40' (upper case 'V'). The result is that
all my old links now are broken.

You could argue that the problem here is that the pages were created using
a lower case 'v', but that aside (and I'd like to be able to use a lower
case 'v' here), how do I create a link to a page called:

	'Christian-v40'

now?

/Christian

--