[Pmwiki-users] Upgrade issuse: Some wiki pages no longer accessibl

chr@home.se chr
Fri Jan 14 03:56:30 CST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 chr at home.se wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just found an annoying issue when upgrading from PmWiki1 to PmWiki2.
>
> I've used several pages such as
>
> 	Christian-v40
> 	Christian-v41
> 	Christian-v42
>
> for things related to 'week 40', 'week 41' and 'week 42' (week = "vecka"
> in Swedish). These pages are therefore in the installation of PmWiki 1
> really called 'Christian-v40' (note the lower case 'v', which is
> consistent with Swedish typography). However, a link in the new PmWiki
> instllation such as
>
> 	[[Christian-v40]]
>
> attempts to link to 'Christian-V40' (upper case 'V'). The result is that
> all my old links now are broken.

Furthermore, I'm not able to access the pages at all... even writing

	../wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Christian-v40

doesn't work since PmWiki automatically tries to find 'Christian-V40'.

This is a serious bug... I am no longer able to access all these pages...

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr