[Pmwiki-users] Disabling WikiWords for a page

Robin robin
Wed Jan 12 07:08:43 CST 2005

On Thursday 13 January 2005 02:32, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> We could add a directive to de-wikify words within pages.  Or perhaps
> we just double the ` so that ``OpenOffice means "don't convert OpenOffice
> to a link anywhere after this".  Or maybe we need both, so that WikiWords
> can be de-wikified in a GroupHeader.
This would be a good thing. For me, it doesn't come up much, so I'm not too
concerned, but it would be a good thing for GroupHeaders, as you say.

BTW, in my upgrade to 2.0b, I discovered a (probably rare) markup that didn't
get converted. I'm not sure what the original was, but the converted version
was Profiles/{{{$LastModifiedBy}}}. Manually changing that to what it should
be ([[Profiles/{$LastModifiedBy}]]) was no big task, but if you're interested
in markup that doesn't convert, there is one :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>             JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D