[Pmwiki-users] Upload Problem

Steven Leite steven_leite
Wed Jan 12 10:11:16 CST 2005

> Is it just upload passwords that aren't working or is it also
> affecting edit, attr, etc. passwords?

I tried to set the attributes on a page by typing
Main/HomePage?action=attr.

I was prompted for a password username/password.  I left username blank,
and typed the password as specified in the config.php

$DefaultPasswords['admin']=crypt('mypassword');
$DefaultPasswords['attr']=crypt('mypassword');

(cut-and-pasted from config.php - not the real password though)

The same problem occurs.  It doesn't recognize the password.

Does that get us any closer to solving this mystery?

I also tried John's suggestion of  putting

ini_set('session.cookie_domain','.domain');

in my config.php file, but that didn't work either.

Thanks again!

Steven Leite