[Pmwiki-users] fourth guiedit button confuses me

Neil Herber nospam
Wed Jan 12 18:31:42 CST 2005

At 2005-01-12  04:40 PM -0700, H. Fox is rumored to have said:
>Neil,
>
>Try clicking it without any text selected.
>
>Neil Herber wrote:
>>The guiedit buttons are fantastic, but the fourth one has me confused. It
>>is supposed to be a link to an "external" page, but the markup it
>>produces is exactly the same as button 3 - a link to an "internal" page.
>>Am I missing something?

Oooohhh ...

I just tried all of the buttons with no text selected. Very nice. (Looking
gift horse in mouth,) shouldn't the local link do something similar to the
external link? As in:
[[Page link | link text]]

Neil

Neil Herber