[Pmwiki-users] fourth guiedit button confuses me

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 13 11:41:07 CST 2005

On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 08:31:17PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> I just tried all of the buttons with no text selected. Very nice. (Looking
> gift horse in mouth,) shouldn't the local link do something similar to the
> external link? As in:
> [[Page link | link text]]

Perhaps, although I tend to try to design my pages so that I can use
most page links without having to supply a replacement link text.
Plus, having the two buttons do different things helps to illustrate the
point that the link text is optional.  But that's just my guess.