[Pmwiki-users] page or group UPLOAD passwords.

pmwiki@rain4us.net pmwiki
Fri Jan 14 12:34:14 CST 2005

> On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 08:32:25AM -0600, Richard Geoffrion wrote:
>> Am I missing something concerning password?  I am trying create a PUBLIC
>> portion of the wiki site where anyone can upload a file or
>> picture...only I
>> can't seem to set the upload attribute for a page.
>>
>> after adding the ?action=attr to the end of a url, I'm only presented
>> with
>> options to edit the read, edit and attribute passwords.
>
> Did you set $EnableUpload=1; ?
>
> Pm

Yup... sure did.. there it is..

$EnableUpload = 1;

Uploads WORK...only I have the same upload password for EVERYBODY
EVERYWHERE!   Is the ?action=attr page supposed to supply an UPLOAD
prompt?

Tell you what.  I'll work on upgrading to the latest devel. version and
get back with you.

...Oh and Neil,  that was phunnie!  I abandoned your first email halfway
through with a dizzy head...thinking I'd come back and read it after I saw
the followup.   Good thing I did! phew.  Congrats on getting that award!
hee hee!

--
Richard