[Pmwiki-users] New skin available (PhpNet)

Neil Herber nospam
Tue Jan 18 11:26:04 CST 2005

At 2005-01-18  01:11 PM -0500, Neil Herber is rumored to have said:
>In fact, while I am at it, could I suggest that all skins (including the
>default, perhaps) include their "print" template inside the skin
>directory? That is:
>pub/skinname/print/print.tmpl

ARRGGH!!! That should, of course, read as:

pub/skins/skinname/print/print.tmpl

In fact, just having the print template inside the skinname/ directory
would be fine, as in:

pub/skins/skinname/print.tmpl

It would be great if there was an accepted convention.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668