[Pmwiki-users] Preventing "comment spam"

Robin robin
Wed Jan 19 20:30:22 CST 2005

On Thursday 20 January 2005 16:24, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> So, rel="nofollow" without an appropriate profile may not follow
> W3C guidelines, but it's still valid HTML.
OK, I suppose I'll let you away with that :)

> We did this a couple of years ago and discovered that there weren't
> sufficient numbers of browsers around that supported it to make it
> worth the effort (it's not entirely a trivial change).  Of course, that
> may have changed by now.  I'll have to search the archives
I understand Opera and Mozilla do. I don't know about Firefox, and I don't
think Konqueror does.

> (summer 2003) to see what we did then and what our results were.
> In the meantime, add the above as a PITS entry.  :-)
OK. Does anyone besides me parse PITS as Pain In The Side? I know what it's
supposed to mean, but that's how my brain automatically expands it :)

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>             JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0xA99CEB6D = 5957 6D23 8B16 EFAB FEF8  7175 14D3 6485 A99C EB6D