[Pmwiki-users] CodeBlock recipe (was: Idea for extension of special list syntax)

chr@home.se chr
Sat Jan 22 09:31:25 CST 2005

On Fri, 21 Jan 2005, Dominique Faure wrote:

> That's exactly why I did the CodeBlock Cookbook recipe. You could even use
> an ordered list.
> -----8<--------------------------------------------------------
> * Add this line of code to your config.php (:code=php3:) [=
> if($i > 0) $i = $i-1;  // Iterate...
> =]
> * Or ask the users to do something else.
> -----8<--------------------------------------------------------

That looks useful/convenient. A question though... did you put (:code..:)
on the same line as the first item on purpose, or is there a newline
missing?  The next question is how the result would differ if I wrote:

	* Add this line of code to your config.php
	(:code=php3:) [=
	if($i > 0) $i = $i-1;  // Iterate..
	=]
	* Or ask the users to do something else.

Would this not be indented?
(Thinking of it I think I know the answers, but I might just as well
ask...)

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr