[pmwiki-users] SpaceWikiWords

Iram Hernandez iramhernandez at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 14:00:42 CST 2005

Hello,

I noticed some odd behaviour with the SpaceWikiWords
variable and I was wondering if anybody could help me
figure out whats going on.

I set $SpaceWikiWords = 1; in my config.php, because
the contributors to my wiki (a collaborative fiction
wiki) prefer that the names of each group/page are
displayed with spaces automatically.  When I set the
variable, I discovered that the variable only works
sometimes.  For example, in my template, I use $group
and $title to display the current page a that a person
is reading and only the $title is appropriately spaced
and not group.  Also, I use (:pagelist
group=GroupName:) to create a basic 'table of
contents' but the words are not spaced there either.

I want to change this functionality.  I figure, if
$Title is spaced, then there must be a way to also
space $group.  And I guessing that I can modify the
(:pagelist:) function to space the titles there too.

Has anybody does this or does anybody have any
pointers as to what I need to change?

Thanks,

Iram