[pmwiki-users] TOC, Headings and Styles

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Jan 25 22:52:40 CST 2005

On Wednesday, 26 January 2005 5:22 PM, John Herbert <john at kelcroft.com.hk> wrote:
>hi,
>
>The 'style' is listed in the contents.
>
>Is there a method/trick to apply a style
>for a 'heading' without it appearing in the
>contents?
>
>For example:
>
>http://www.kelcroft.com.hk/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox
>

>cheers,
>John Herbert

I tried to replicate the problem, but for me it 'just works'.
See http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php?n=Pdf2you.ProductArchitecture

I then added the following line to both your sandbox and the pmwiki.org sandbox:

[[#toc5 | test %red%text%% OK]]

On pmwiki.org, 'text' appears correctly in red.

On kelcroft.com.hk, 'text' appears as %red%text%%.

So, something isn't working right on kelcroft and the toc is triggering it.

I'll have to think about what it could be. You might try upgrading to a newer pmwiki, but I don't think that's the problem. I'm pretty sure I didn't encounter such a problem with beta 14, but I could be wrong.

Sorry I'm not more help, but it's progress of sorts.
--
JR