[pmwiki-users] accesskeys?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jul 25 13:06:31 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 06:56:20PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> I can't see a way to use conditional markup to bring a link prompt for
> users which have $Author set, and those which have not.

I think that conditional markup probably isn't the way to go anyway.

> I just changed the link to plain text:
>    @@Profiles.''%green%insert your name here%%''-Preferences@@
> Is this better?

Hmmm, doesn't feel better to me.  Perhaps the Profiles group isn't
really where we should be storing user preferences, or we should be
doing it in a slightly different way.  My original thought when I suggested
Profiles.UserName-Preferences was mainly that user-specific preferences
don't belong in the Site group (because the Site group is generally
protected via an edit password).