[pmwiki-users] SearchExtensions

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 04:07:58 CDT 2005

> Have you created a PmWiki.SearchQuickReference page?

That seemed to be it - I saw the link below and saw that my search page
looked ike it so assumed one existed.
Copied yours - and it seems to work except it searches all groups.
Can I get it to NOT search some groups. I have search patterns to exclude
some groups which works with the pmwiki searchbox.
KAB

> See for example:
> http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php?n=PmWiki.Sear
chQuickReference

This means my search results pages look like this example:
http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php?n=Pdf2you.HomePage&action=s
earch&q=Pdf2you%2Fdeveloper

You see the search box directly under the search results, which seems
a natural place for it. We can make the 'searching wiki' behaviour an
option, if preferred.

The quick reference page will become Site.SearchQuickReference,
but I am still working my way through all the changes that
beta 44 et seq have introduced...
--
JR