[pmwiki-users] SearchExtensions

K.A.Bouton k.a.bouton at reading.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 04:29:57 CDT 2005

Next problem

Have PmWiki.SearchQuickReference with searchbox and sidebar with search box

1. in the searchbox on SearchQuickReference I enter test
A) I get results from ALL groups even though I have searchpattern to exclude
various groups
B) in the searchbox on SearchQuickReference I enter Main/test I get just the
results from Group Main - which is good.
C) If I enter 'test' again in SearchQuickReference I get Warning:
preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Unknown modifier 't' in
/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 974  repeated about 30 times in the sidebar and
in the main window. This is a MarkupToHTML error
D) If I hit the back button, then select a link from one of the results, I
get the error msg again as above.

2. If I go to Field/ and enter test in sidebar I get a page that wants to be
created as Field/Main/index.php/Group/Name which of course doesn't exist?

Anyway - not working for me for some reason.

An pmwiki action=search that would allow me to have a site.searchform or a
field.group.searchform, returning either a page in the site or a page
withing the field would be good.