[pmwiki-users] Cannot see PITS document when viewing PITSList

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Jun 3 09:27:54 CDT 2005

I have more information:

I entered a new issue. When I clicked "Submit new issue" button it said
it was "Editing PITS.00001" which, I know already exists. I can select
the link below and view it.
It's looking at the wrong directory to read from!

The only place I see a similar line that affects both Viewing and
Submitting is the line

if ($action=='postpits') {
  Lock(2);
  foreach(ListPages('/^PITS\\.\\d/') as $i)  <-----------

and

function FmtPitsList($fmt,$pagename,$opt) {
  $opt = array_merge($opt,@$_REQUEST);
  $pitslist = ListPages('/^PITS\\.\\d+$/');  <-----------

It obviously is reading the wrong path the two places I marked with arrows.

How do I display the pathname that it's actually looking at so I can
know how to set the path correctly?
Again, it stores the file in the correct directory but doesn't read it
from the correct directory

Dave