[pmwiki-users] Cannot see PITS document when viewing PITSList

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Fri Jun 3 13:28:15 CDT 2005

Should I report this as a bug? Or am I misunderstanding how some part of
this PITS system works?

I finally figured out what is happening:

I had uncommented the following line from config.php before I installed
PITS.php

# $WikiDir = new PageStore('wiki.d/$Group/$FullName');

As soon as I recommented out the line, PITS started working!

Again, with this line uncommented it would save the first report but not
be able to find it or display it again.

Dave