[pmwiki-users] Documentation edited

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Jun 16 05:34:13 CDT 2005

I have been through the entire PmWiki site and as far as possible
changed all links from WikiLinks to [[Wiki Links]]

I also spaced out the words where I thought it made sense, so I left
things like [[RecentChanges]] and [[WikiWords]] because to me they kind
of feel like they should be unspaced, but I spaced the other stuff out

I also removed some spam that I found

I hope this will now carry through to the docs on the release now..?

If you want to change the theme to highlight remaining links that I
missed then I will have a second bash...

Ed W