[pmwiki-users] Input recipe: Entering alpha test

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Jun 27 13:02:55 CDT 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 07:50:33PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> The markups (:input start...:) and (:input end:) have been tested and
> confirmed to emit the HTML that they should. PmWiki wraps them in
> paragraph tags; I dimly recall this can be prevented by generating that
> as "block markup", but I don't know how. (What I need is "make it a
> block markup and stuff it into Keep()". I'm grateful for any hints,
> since I don't have the time to dig it up myself.

One method is to only keep the part that needs to be
protected.  For example, instead of

   Keep("<form action='http://somewhere.com' method='post'>")

you can do

   "<form action='".Keep("http://somewhere.com")."' method='post'>"

However, I admit this is a little ugly, so I'll see about coming up
with a specialized Keep form or function that means "keep as block".