[pmwiki-users] FGS Beta Testing - Exporting Data - Update

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Wed Mar 9 06:46:19 CST 2005

Ciaran, I thought you might also be having problems with the other links
in the message so I've reentered them here.

The new version includes:
* bug fix for timestamp fields - they now use UTC
* first pass of routines to export form data
   An example is available at:
   <http://cbfa-cos.org/Forms/HowToExportData>
   The design for this form is at:
   <http://cbfa-cos.org/Forms/Design-ExportDataSample>