[pmwiki-users] FGS Beta Testing - Exporting Data - Update

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 07:07:10 CST 2005

Nope, I still get :
Not Found
The requested URL /Forms/HowToExportData was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.cbfa-cos.org Port 80
 I messed around before and when I added /wiki/pmwiki.php I had more
success, but couldnt' access those specified pages beneath :)
-ciaran

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 06:46:19 -0600, John Feezell
<JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com> wrote:
> Ciaran, I thought you might also be having problems with the other links
> in the message so I've reentered them here.
>
> The new version includes:
> * bug fix for timestamp fields - they now use UTC
> * first pass of routines to export form data
>    An example is available at:
>    <http://cbfa-cos.org/Forms/HowToExportData>
>    The design for this form is at:
>    <http://cbfa-cos.org/Forms/Design-ExportDataSample>
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> /JF
>
> Ciaran wrote:
>
> >Hmm, I can't get those links to work :(
> >- Ciaran
> >

> >On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:47:09 -0600, John Feezell
> ><JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com> wrote:
> >

> >>A new version of FGS is available at:
> >><cbfa-cos.org/4others>
> >>After download, rename FGSv2-x-latest.txt and replace the .txt with .php
> >>
> >>Two additional files related to form data exporting are also there
> >>  Forms.Design-ExportDataSample and
> >>  Forms.HowToExportData
> >>These should be place in the wiki.d folder.
> >>
> >>The new version includes:
> >>* bug fix for timestamp fields - they now use UTC
> >>* first pass of routines to export form data
> >>   An example is available at:
> >>   <cbfa-cos.org/Forms/HowToExportData>
> >>   The design for this form is at:
> >>   <cbfa-cos.org/Forms/Design-ExportDataSample>
> >>  Note:  there is a minor bug in the FGSData markup directive.
> >>            Hopefully this will be resolved in the next release.
> >>
> >>As always, comments and suggestions are welcomed.
> >>
> >>/JF

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)