[pmwiki-users] Re: Perfection and Menus (WAS: on over-bundling) . . .

Jonathan Scott Duff duff at pobox.com
Wed Mar 9 15:50:11 CST 2005

On Thu, Mar 10, 2005 at 10:25:51AM +1300, John Rankin wrote:
> On Thursday, 10 March 2005 6:03 AM, Radu <radu at monicsoft.net> wrote:

> >>I agree with you here (guess we're at least a minority of two
> >then :-)
> >
> >Make that a minority of three :)
>
> Four.

What does it matter if they are a core part of pmwiki or not? They
aren't enabled by default are they? The total disk space they take up is
less than 30K. What's the problem with them just being there? Is there
some added conceptual burden or some burden of complexity that I'm
unaware of?

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff