[pmwiki-users] purpose-oriented Perfection

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Mar 14 13:17:46 CST 2005

was: Re: Re: Perfection and Menus

At 10:52 AM 3/13/2005, V.Krishn wrote:
>Further sub-division of this group may be possible: like "Core-Suggested
>Cookbook", "Core-Recommended Cookbook", "Core-Essential Cookbook".
>...just to begin with :)

Neat! This is indeed a great idea, along the lines of introducing recipes
gradually rather than hitting newbies over the head with a large cookbook
straight after the rather short Initial Tasks.

However, there's a problem: WHO does the suggestion / recommendation? I
s'pose we may have one or several MCs, who could discuss (shortly!!) the
integration of various recipes, as per
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ListOfBundles

Cheers,
Radu