[pmwiki-users] Modified (:markup:)

Dominique Faure dominique.faure.1 at free.fr
Sat Mar 19 05:07:20 CST 2005

At Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:09 AM [GMT+1=CET], Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Actually, if we were to follow the convention used by the other
> directives (such as "if" and "table"), this would more properly be:
>
>   (:markup:)
>   This text, including [=OooLaLa=] will
>   be properly rendered and ends here.
>   (:markupend:)

Hey, this is terrific! Could you please give us some hints about how to make
it works, so I can alter/upgrade my SourceBlock recipe to let GeSHi handle
included text as source code to highlight.

Anyway, is there a mean to stop markup action when handling directives
parameters?
More precisely, if I design a markup rule like this:

Markup('mymarkup', 'block',
"/\\(:mymarkup(\\s+.*)?\\s*:\\)\\s+$KeepToken(\\d.*?)$KeepToken/e",
"Keep(MyMarkup(PSS('$1'),'$2'))");

and if I use it so:

(:mymarkup param="MyParamValue":) [=
=]

the param value (MyParamValue) is catched by MyMarkup func as '[][]nnL[][]'
since link dedicated markup had already occured on markup line and
transformed MyParamValue as a wiki link.
You already made what's required to "restart" markup transformation, but
still nothing to stop it. Could you please give me some help here, thanks.

Regards,
Dominique